Here at EPMMI, you have brethren truly interested in nothing but your salvation and that of every member of your family and loved ones. We are working and studying relentlessly to bring to you the urgent bodies of Truth, as they are in Yahuwshuah Ha Mashiyach, which you and your loved ones and congregations need to escape the storm about to overtake the world, the type of which the World has never before witnessed.
"In the time of the end every divine institution is to be restored".
- E. G. White, Prophets and Kings, p. 678.
Beloved, have you noticed our new Masthead? Beloved, the Bible is true and you better believe. Our Earth is FLAT , WITH A DOMED ROOF OVER IT! Circularly bordered by a massive icy wall called Antarctica. IMMOVABLE!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT SPHERICAL! They have fed us innumerable 'photos' of Earth from space! Not a single one of them is a photo! They are all computer-generated graphic images! CGIs! Copernican Theory has been fact with zero proof for millennia! The conspiracy to deceive us and take away Yahuwah from HIS Earth has failed. Big-bang theory! Darwinian Theory! Copernican Theory! - all theories, non facts and non-truths, have reigned over us for so long we came to believe that our Earth is a globe! Earth is not a globe. Dubious claims of landing on the moon have been proven to be hoaxes and lies. As NASA today is expressing the impossibility of man going to the moon as they have no answer yet of how to overcome the Van Allen Radiation Belt right above our stratosphere! Limitless Deception!
On every page of this Website, is another one of the Major Teachings and Principles you need to study, internalize and practice, before the End comes. We stand ready to help you in any way necessary for your spiritual maturity and readiness for the Kingdom.
Remain Blessed as you study.
THE NEW YERUSHALAYIM
The Eternal City
(1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
(2) And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from YHWH out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
(3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of YHWH is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and YHWH himself shall be with them, and be their Elohim.
(4) And YHWH shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
(5) And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
(6) And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
(7) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his Elohim, and he shall be my son.
(8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(9) And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
(10) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from YHWH,
(11) Having the glory of YHWH: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
(12) And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
(13) On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
(14) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
(15) And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
(16) And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
(17) And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
(18) And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. (19) And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
(20) The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
(21) And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
(22) And I saw no temple therein: for YHWH El-Shaddai and the Lamb are the temple of it.
(23) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of YHWH did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
(24) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
(25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
(26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
(27) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Reminder: See “The Structure of Revelation Chart”. This “Heavenly Scene” is a combination of the description of Paradise Restored and the promises that all will soon come to pass and be fulfilled.
Vision Eight The Heavenly Scene
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. Isa. 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. 2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
An Explanation of “The Mother,” “The Bride” and “The Holy City, New Jerusalem.”2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven… 2 ...prepared as a bride adorned for her husband [Christ]. Gal. 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother [the “new birth” place or Home city ] of us all. Note: At conversion, the new birth gives citizenship in New Jerusalem. Rev. 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come [Evangelism]. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Note: The “bride” symbol always refers to the living, active, evangelizing saints in any age until the Close of Probation. Then evangelism shall cease. When the First Resurrection occurs, all of God’s saints from every age then become the living, active, inhabitants of The New Jerusalem. These collectively, are the Universal Church from all the ages, and can then be part of The New Jerusalem, described as “The Mother of us all.” (Gal. 4:26). The resurrection for the righteous (The First Resurrection), merges the “bride” and the “mother” symbols. Note: The reference “as a bride adorned for her husband” is a figure of speech, known as a simile, which uses the words “like” or “as” in a descriptive comparison. Isa. 54:5 “For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name…” 2 Cor. 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
Contrast of the Earthly Church, Ever Captive to Sin to the Holy City “New Jerusalem” Which is AboveIsa 52:1-3 1) Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. 2) Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. 3) For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves [into captivity] for naught; and ye shall be redeemed without money. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 2 Cor. 6:16 “...as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” Rev. 7:15 “Therefore are they before the throne of God…and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.” 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Isa. 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. 1 Cor. 15:26,54 “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 54) ...then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And he said unto me, “Write: for these words are true and faithfull.” 2 Cor. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 6 And he said unto me, “It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely”. Rev. 1:8 “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending,” saith the Lord, “which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.” Rev. 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
7 He [they] that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his [their] God, and he [they] shall be my son [people]. Rom. 8:17 “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and jointheirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.” Zech. 8:8 And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness. Heb. 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. 1 Cor. 6:9, 10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Mal. 4:1, 3 “For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.” 3) “And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.” Heb. 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire. Rev. 20:6, 14 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power….And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. Rev. 21:9-10 “...Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife...10) and [he] shewed me...the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.’ 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; Reminder: The righteous living are translated and righteous dead are resurrected. All are delivered from their mortal corrupted bodies at the second coming of Christ. It is then that the bride and the mother or New Jerusalem merge into one and are come together to be “the Lamb’s wife.” 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: Eph. 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone. 1 Peter 2:6 “...Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be [become] confounded.”
The New Earth