Here at EPMMI, you have brethren truly interested in nothing but your salvation and that of every member of your family and loved ones. We are working and studying relentlessly to bring to you the urgent bodies of Truth, as they are in Yahuwshuah Ha Mashiyach, which you and your loved ones and congregations need to escape the storm about to overtake the world, the type of which the World has never before witnessed.
"In the time of the end every divine institution is to be restored".
- E. G. White, Prophets and Kings, p. 678.
Beloved, have you noticed our new Masthead? Beloved, the Bible is true and you better believe. Our Earth is FLAT , WITH A DOMED ROOF OVER IT! Circularly bordered by a massive icy wall called Antarctica. IMMOVABLE!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT SPHERICAL! They have fed us innumerable 'photos' of Earth from space! Not a single one of them is a photo! They are all computer-generated graphic images! CGIs! Copernican Theory has been fact with zero proof for millennia! The conspiracy to deceive us and take away Yahuwah from HIS Earth has failed. Big-bang theory! Darwinian Theory! Copernican Theory! - all theories, non facts and non-truths, have reigned over us for so long we came to believe that our Earth is a globe! Earth is not a globe. Dubious claims of landing on the moon have been proven to be hoaxes and lies. As NASA today is expressing the impossibility of man going to the moon as they have no answer yet of how to overcome the Van Allen Radiation Belt right above our stratosphere! Limitless Deception!
On every page of this Website, is another one of the Major Teachings and Principles you need to study, internalize and practice, before the End comes. We stand ready to help you in any way necessary for your spiritual maturity and readiness for the Kingdom.
Remain Blessed as you study.
Opening The Seven Seals
The Heavenly Scene Introducing Vision Two
Revelation 4:1-11 KJV
(1) After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
(2) And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
(3) And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
(4) And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
(5) And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of Elohim.
(6) And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
(7) And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
(8) And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Yahuwah El Shaddai, which was, and is, and is to come.
(9) And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
(10) The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
(11) Thou art worthy, O Yahuwah, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Revelation 5:1-14 KJV(1) And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
(2) And I saw a strong Angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
(3) And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
(4) And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
(5) And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Yahuwdah, the Root of Dawid, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
(6) And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of Elohim sent forth into all the earth.
(7) And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
(8) And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
(9) And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to Elohim by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
(10) And hast made us unto our Elohim kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
(11) And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many Angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
(12) Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
(13) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
(14) And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
See "the Structure of Revelation” Chart. The First Vision in the First Column on the left is completed. The Seven Letters to the Seven Churches have been applied within the context of an Historical Prophetic Outline, and that is also completed. Revelation shows that this Outline begins at A.D. 31 and continues down to the Laodicean Church (the seventh Church at the end of Vision 1). Knowledge that time always moves FORWARD through a prophecy, directs the student to the proper setting for the “end-time” application of the Seven Seals in Revelation, Chapters 4:1 –8:1. The Seventh Church (Laodicea, A.D. 1844) sets the place in history to begin the First Seal as the opening of the Investigative Judgment in the courts of heaven.
So, as we approach the Opening of the Seven Seals, we can know from outset, that the First Seal was opened on October 22, 1844. And the rest of the Seals will follow in course of time as we should see.
“Heavenly Scene” No. 2 begins the Second Vision. Each Vision moves forward in time vertically from top to bottom. The Visions also move forward in time sequentially, left to right, from Vision to Vision. In “Heavenly Scene” No. 1 Christ was seen in the “Holy Place” of the heavenly Sanctuary in A.D. 31. But in Vision 2, in the “Heavenly Scene”, the Lamb (Christ) receives the book to begin the Investigative Judgment from the Ancient of Days. “The judgment was set (the court was convened) and the books were opened (Daniel 7:9.10 and Rev. 5:7). In “Heavenly Scene” No. 2, Christ has entered the “Most Holy Place”. This moves time forward to A.D. 1844, termination of the 2300 day-year timeline in Dan 8:14.
Let it be noticed that Yahuwchanan says, "A door was opened in heaven." not into heaven. It was not an opening of heaven itself before the mind of Yahuwchanan, as in the case of Stephen (Acts 7:56); but some place, or apartment, in heaven was opened before him, and he was permitted to behold what was transpiring within.
Yahuwchanan, was in the Spirit on Yahuwah's Day. What day does Yahuwah call His own, "My Holy Day"? Yashayahuw (Isaiah) 58:13 KJV
"(13) If thou turn away thy foot from the Sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of Yahuwah, ..."
We see that for the second time, Yahuwah gives another Vision to Yahuwchanan on the Sabbath, the seventh day of a biblical week. See on the Sabbath Yahuwchanan saw a door in heaven opened. Yahuwshuah had been in the Holy place since A.D. 31. And some time He needed to move into the Most Holy Place to finish His work for His people. That day was on the antitypical (Yom Kippur) day of Atonement. That day was described by Daniel in Chapter 8:14, in these words,
"Daniel 8:14 KJV (14) And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed."
It is not necessary here to try explaining every detail of the Vision for this has already been done for us by Yahuwah's servant, Marian G. Berry. We will do well to recourse to her landmark work on this. You may also download one of our source documents by her, titled, Getting It Together
But suffice to say at this point, that Yahuwchanan saw, 'four beasts' surrounding the Throne, and twenty-four certain 'elders'. Who are these 'beasts', and who are the 'elders'?
Being again fully wrapped in heavenly vision, the first object which he beholds is a throne set in heaven, and the Divine Being seated thereon. The description of the appearance of this personage, clothed in the mingled colors of the jasper, frequently a purple, and the blood-red sardine stone, is such as at once to suggest to the mind a monarch vested with his royal robes. And round about the throne there was a rainbow, both adding to the grandeur of the scene, and reminding us that though he who sits upon the throne is an almighty and absolute ruler, he is nevertheless the covenant-keeping Elohim.
The Four and Twenty Elders, "Who are these? and whence came they?" It will be observed that they are clothed in white raiment, and have on their heads crowns of gold, which are tokens both of a conflict completed and a victory gained. From this we conclude that they were once participants in the Natsrim (Christian) warfare, once trod, in common with all saints, this earthly pilgrimage, but have overcome; and for some good purpose, in advance of the great multitude of the redeemed, are wearing their victor crowns in the heavenly world.
Indeed, they plainly tell us as much as this in the song of praise which they, in connection with the four living beings, ascribe to the Lamb, in the 9th verse of the following chapter: "And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to Elohim by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation."
This song is sung before any of the events in the prophecy of the Seven Seals transpire; for it is sung to set forth the worthiness of the Lamb to take the book and to open the seals, on the ground of what he had already accomplished, which was their redemption. It is not, therefore, thrown in here by anticipation, having its application in the future; but it expresses an absolute and finished fact in the history of those who sang it. These, then, were a class of redeemed persons, redeemed from this Earth, redeemed as all others must be redeemed, by the precious blood of Christ.
Do we in any other place read of such a class of redeemed ones? - We think Paul refers to the same company when he writes to the Ephesians thus: "Wherefore he saith, When he [Christ} ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men." The marginal reading is, he led a "multitude of captives." Ephesians 4:8. Going back to the events that occurred in connection with the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ, we read: "And the graves were opened: and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many." Matt.27:52,53.
Thus the answer to our question comes back, gathered unmistakably from the sacred page. These are some of those who came out of their graves at the resurrection of Christ, and who were numbered with the illustrious multitude which he led up from the captivity of Death's dark domain when he ascended in triumph on high. Matthew records their resurrection, Paul their ascension, and Yahuwchanan beholds them in heaven, performing the sacred duties which they were raised up to accomplish.
The Greek word translated 'beasts', also mean, 'living creatures'. But who or what are they?
Ezekiel 10:3, 8, 10, 12 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court. 8) And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their wings. 10) And as for their appearances, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel had been in the midst of a wheel. 12) And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that they four had. M.G. Berry and J.S. Risbeck, 'Daniel and the Revelation Bound Together', p. 149
The Four living Creatures or beasts, are Cherubim. These cherubim are Heaven's data storage!
Eyes are extensions of the brain. Eyes see. What the four living creatures see (or hear) is recorded in their memories. In the memories of the four living creatures are the “confidential files” or “records of men’s lives”, as well as all that has ever transpired upon the Earth. The records of expired persons’ lives have been concluded and recorded. They are now being retrieved and examined in the Investigative Judgment. These records were kept closed-up in the minds of the four living creatures located under Elohim’s throne, until the 2300 day–year timeline of Daniel 8:14 terminated in A.D. 1844 and (“...then, shall the sanctuary be cleansed (Daniel 8:14)). The investigative process of the Investigative Judgment continues today, and so does the recording process for those of the living who petition Elohim for salvation.
In the earthly sanctuary, the 'seven-branched lampstand' was a feature of the "Holy Place", the first apartment of the Sanctuary. But, at the time, of this vision, Yahuwshuah had entered into the Most Holy Place when the 'door' was opened. In the typical Sanctuary, there was no lampstand in the Most Holy Place. But Yahuwchanan was clear. He saw 'seven lamps of fire'. It is therefore important to do a bit more study to decide where this is.
A close look at the chart above seems to settle the confusion. Indeed, Yahuwshuah was seen by Yahuwchanan on entry into the Most Holy Place. The presence of the Lampstand there, does not lend itself to easy explanation. The setting in the Judgment scene in Daniel Chapter 7 is identical to the one in Revelation chapters 4 and 5. The parallel though is that of 'fiery stream', 'wheels of as burning fire', and throne like 'fiery flame', in Daniel 7, and 'burning lamps' in Revelation which are the seven spirits of Elohim.
Yahuwchanan's attention was again drawn to One seated on the Throne. And he saw in HIS hand, a scroll sealed seven times! And it seemed to him that there was no one in Heaven or Earth and beneath capable or qualified to take the Scroll (Book) out of the hand of HIM that is seated on the Throne! Humanity's situation would have been unimaginable if indeed no one was found qualified! For then there would be no judgment and all of us would have been condemned outright! Glory to Yahuwah and Yahuwshuah HIS only begotten Son, for the wonderful and deeply laid plan of salvation. Yahuwshuah is qualified. And Yahuwchanan was reassured. "(5) And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Yahuwdah, the Root of Dawid, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the Seven Seals thereof." Halleluyah! All Heaven and Earth and beneath exploded into the inspired anthem of Praise to Yahuwah:
(12) Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. (13) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto HIM that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. (14) And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
And I say Amen, Halleluyah! What do you say?
The books of record could not be opened until the Investigative Judgment would convene in the Most Holy Place of the Heavenly Sanctuary. The 2300 day–year timeline of Daniel 8:14, (interpreted in Daniel 9) started in the autumn of 457 B.C., and ended in A.D. 1844. Daniel 9:24-27 indicates that the Investigative Judgment began in the autumn of A.D. 1844, and coincided with the typical Day of Atonement (“Yom Kippur”) as observed in ancient Israel.
“There in HIS (Yahuwah's) hand lay the sealed book, the role of the history of Elohim’s providences, the prophetic history of nations and the Church. Herein was contained the divine utterances. His authority, His commandments, His laws, the whole symbolic counsel of the Eternal, and the history of all ruling powers in the nations. In the symbolic language was contained in that roll the influence of every nation, tongue and people, from the beginning of earth’s history to its close.”
We have reviewed the 'Heavenly Scene', of the Second Vision of Revelation. Now we turn our attention to the 'Historical Prophetic Outline' part of the Second Vision. We may now go watch Yahuwshuah, the Lamb, the Lion of the tribe of Yahuwdah, our wonderful Savior, begin OPENING the SEALS. The first was opened on the 22nd of October, 1844, the 10th of Abib, that year being Yom Kippur - the Day of Atonement.
(1) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. (2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
See “The Structure of Revelation” Chart. The “Heavenly Scene” for Vision Two points out the time to begin the events in the Prophetic Outline that follows. The Investigative Judgment, which is the “Heavenly Scene” for Revelation 4 & 5, set the time for the first seal (Revelation 6:1) to be A.D. 1844. It is important to note here that this “noise of thunder” is the First Thunder of Revelation 10:3, 4 (the Seven Thunders). The First Thunder together with Seal No. 1 marks the ending of the the 2300 day-years of Daniel 8:14 and the beginning of the Investigative Judgment
Zecharyahuw 10:3 says, “...for Yahuwah of hosts hath visited his “flock” the house of Yahuwdah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle.”
Yahuwdah was the remnant of national Israel; representative of the redeemed remnant or “little flock” being formed today.
And concerning the modern Remnant being formed today, the Bible says in Revelation 12:17 “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of Elohim, and have the testimony of Yahuwshuah haMashiach”.
As an index to the figurative Language in the scripture above, note that, “white” represents purity and righteousness. (See Rev. 19:14) “horse” represents a remnant people or Church (Zekaryahuw 10:3). “rider” represents “Church leadership” that guides the “horse” or people. “crown” represents “royalty” and Heir of the kingdom. “conquering and to conquer” represents “evangelism” as “hunters or fishers of men”.
The Church leadership in 1844 was prominently William Miller, who was the Angel of the Church of Philadelphia. Miller did not work alone of course. He had an army of faithful children of Yahuwah who helped take the message to every corner of the world. Recall our study of the Seven Churches and of the Sixth Church in particular. They conquered the world in the truest sense of the word. They ensured that every one who had breath in the world knew about the imminent judgment and the return of Yahuwshuah. And every one at the time made their decision as to which side of the Great Controversy they preferred.
Though they suffered the terrible 'Great Disappointment' as Yahuwshuah didn't come when they expected him, they did recover to receive their Commission from HIM after HE showed them why HE did not come and where HE went on that same day. Their commission was as stated in Revelation 10:11, “And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings”.
Yes they conquered the world by October 22, 1844. But more conquering remained. They joyfully received their Commission, and the Remnant went on to become the Seventh Church, mostly the Seventh Day Adventist Church, and every one since then who has believed in the imminent return of Yahuwshuah in the clouds of heaven, regardless of 'denomination'. The true few among them have taken the Three Angels' Messages, the Judgment-hour message to every nook and crany of the world. The foolish among them have remained disinterested, being deceived by the woman 'Babylon the Great' formerly known as 'Jezebel' and her daughters!
(3) And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
(4) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
The “second beast” in the scripture above, refers to one of the four beasts (Cherubim) that “were round about the throne” in heaven (Revelation 4:6).
The opening of the First Seal happened in the context of the First Thunder Voice of Revelation 10. So also, the opening of the Second Seal will happen with the Second Thunder Voice of Revelation 10. This Thunder is to sound at the beginning of the final crisis when persecution of Elohim’s people begins (The Red Horse).
As an index to the figurative Language in Verses 3-4 above, the “horse” is still the Corporate Church body, but under persecution. “Red” represents the color of blood. “A great sword” represents persecution, martyrdom. “Take peace from the earth” alludes to expected developments in the United States of America. The United States Constitution guarantees religious freedom and “peace” by separation of Church and state. The second seal asserts that these freedoms and protections will terminate in the United States and throughout the world
The Final Crises as you know refers to the time when the Government of the USA shall enact a law (National Sunday Law), forcing Sunday as a day of worship upon citizens of America. This shall be followed sixty days later by a similar law (Universal Sunday Law), this time promulgated from the Vatican (Or Jerusalem), to apply to the entire world. All these will be marked by the persecution of those who would insist on worshipping on Yahuwah's Holy Seventh Day Sabbath as determined by HIS Calendar.
(5) And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
(6) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
As an index to figurative Language used here, again, “horse” – still is the Corporate Church Body. “black” represents darkness, confusion and apostasy in the Corporate Church Body. “balances” – See Daniel 5:27. “...Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.” “wheat and barley” represent the Bread of Life (Word of Elohim). “measure or measures for a penny” represents the Bread of Life (the Scriptures) being sold out Cheap. “oil and wine.” represent true worshippers filled with truth under the influence of the Holy Spirit and sound doctrine.
The Opening of the Third Seal reveals the time when the Church would become wholly corrupted and fully fallen! The corporate body hitherto called Church, would fully become part of "Babylon the Great". The word of Elohim would be worth nothing to folks who have been so inured against the truth of scripture, so familiar with scripture that they have become contemptuous of it! Who no longer take the Word seriously anyway, since the promises have continued from time and nothing indicates there is going to be any different! For them, the question is 'is there really Elohim'? Loyalty to institions and persons trump loyalty to a Elohim whom they have completely lost sight of!
But while persecution of the Saints is intesifying since the opening of the Second Seal, Yahuwah decrees, "see thou hurt not the oil and the wine". Not a hair of them shall fall to the ground at this stage because the message of the Seven Angels of Revelation 14 must reach the entire world first before the 'end comes'.
(7) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
(8) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
As an index to the figurative Language used here, note that “horse” again represents a Corporate Church fallen in apostasy. “pale” – represents a sick, and dying “horse” (Corporate Church). “Death and Hell” represent nothing else but death and the grave. Note that at this point Elohim’s blessings and protection will have been withdrawn from the apostate Corporate Church.
The world shall become a literal ocean of blood as life, human life shall become of null value. At this time the Holy Spirit shall have been withdrawn from the Church, preparatory to HIS withdrawal from the World! The reason the withdrawal of the Holy Spirit from the world would tarry a while is to ensure that the Seven Angels' messages are communicated to the world and received and acted on in an intelligent manner by every living soul. But for the Church, at this time, Probation is over.
(14) And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
(15) And another Angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
(16) And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
(17) And another Angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
(18) And another Angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
(19) And the Angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of Elohim.
(20) And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
The Scripture above delineates the period very clearly. There are three harvests at the end. The first is the Harvests of the Leaders, the 144,000, following the purification, to proclaim the 'loud cry'. When their work is done, the world is reaped. And all who will accept the Judgment messages shall be reaped, generating the 'great multitude'. The rest, the wicked shall be poured into the 'winepress'. And it shall be all blood! But each of these harvests will come in their own time in keeping with Yahuwah's endtime agenda which is being unfolded here.
(9) And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of Elohim, and for the testimony which they held:
(10) And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Master, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
(11) And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Remember what was written of Abel after he was murdered by his brother. Genesis 4:8, 9 says, “...and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel and slew him. 9) And he [Elohim] said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me ... ”
At this stage, the Investigative judgment of the dead is concluding. It is at the end of the Judgment of the Dead that the saved among them shall be given their "white robes". Soon the judgment shall turn to the living. But a few more Martyrs shall be made before the end. And of them, Revelation 20:4 says,“...and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Yahuwshuah ...which had not worshipped the beast.”
At the time of the fifth Seal, the Beast is on his throne, surely therefore, more Martyrs must fall!
The records about the shed blood of the martyrs presses the heavenly court to render judgment against those responsible. In the Investigative Judgment, which began in A.D. 1844, these martyrs are judged to be worthy to receive “white robes”. These receive eternal life at the resurrection, when “their fellow servants”, martyrs who will die in the (near) future, have also been judged righteous, and are resurrected. Martyrs from the past, and martyrs from the future are addressed in the fifth seal.
The call by the blood of the 'fallen saints' to, “avenge our blood”, triggers a deluge of blood judgment on the world. The fifth seal leads into the Seven Last Plagues wherein the first three Plagues are blood judgments.
(12) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
(13) And the stars of heaven fell unto the Earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
(14) And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
(15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
(16) And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
(17) For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
“Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. 14) Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of Yahuwah is near in the valley of decision.
15) The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16) Yahuwah also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but Yahuwah will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.”
Yahuwchanan here re-enforces the vision of Yahuw'El. At this time, the tokens of the return of Yahuwshuah haMashiach fills the heavens from end to end. The Earth quaking terribly, the Sun losing its lustre, the Moon forgetting to brighten the nights and those Stars, once thought to be supersized, turn out to be rather small but lustrious and falling likes figs to Earth. And Revelation 3:7 says, “Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him ... ”
Yahuwshuah is on HIS way here at this time. The question on the lips of the wicked is actually a great question. 'Who shall be able to stand'? We find the answer to their question in the Interlude of this Vision, Vision Two.
(1) And after these things I saw four Angels standing on the four corners of the Earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (2) And I saw another Angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living Elohim: and he cried with a loud voice to the four Angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, (3) Saying, Hurt not the Earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our Elohim in their foreheads. (4) And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
(9) After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; (10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our Elohim which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. (11) And all the Angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped Elohim, (12) Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our Elohim for ever and ever. Amen.
Please see the “The Structure of Revelation” Chart again. The “Heavenly Scene” of Revelation 4 and 5 sets the time frame for the first seal in the Prophetic Outline. The First Seal covers the time from A.D. 1844 through to the present. Seals Two thru Seven then, are all in a future setting. But, only six seals are presented in Chapter Six. The Sixth Seal ends with the question, “Who shall be able to stand”? Chapter Seven (the Interlude) is the answer to that question. Chapter Seven is the Interlude between Seals Six and Seven. The Interlude explains that among those alive upon the earth, only those considered to be of the 144,000 will be able to stand in the consuming glory of Christ, when He comes in the clouds of heaven.
It is important here to recall that opening of the Second Seal saw the Church turn bloody! The reason for this was due from the persecution arising from the legislation of the National Sunday Law in the United States, and the Universal Sunday Law by the Papacy. These are the events identified by the Spirit of Prophecy as the "four winds". Thus the 'Four Winds', shall be set free about the time of the opening of the Second Seal.
The time is coming when we cannot sell at any price. The decree will soon go forth prohibiting men to buy or sell of any man save him that hath the mark of the beast. We came near having this realized in California a short time since, but this was only the threatening of the blowing of the four winds. As yet they are held by the four Angels. We are not just ready. There is a work yet to be done, and then the Angels will be bidden to let go, that the four winds may blow upon the earth..
Notice the testimony of the Spirit of Prophecy here. The release of these 'four winds' is the legislation of the laws that will make it impossible for Saints to be able to buy or sell. Certainly, a reference to the Sunday Laws. It is this Mark of the Beast, that decides who may buy or sell! These laws come online during the Second and Third Seals. Before the Opening of the Second Seal, the Sealing of the 144000 shall have been completed. This empowers them to preach the Three Angels' messages with power in a loud voice. While the probation of the Church has closed at that time, that of the world remained a very short while. While it remains, millions are brought into the kingdom by the supernatural work of the 144,000.
(15) For, behold, Yahuwah will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. (16) For by fire and by his sword will Yahuwah plead with all flesh: and the slain of Yahuwah shall be many. .... (19) And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. (20) And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto Yahuwah out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith Yahuwah, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of Yahuwah.
As this scripture makes clear, "those that escape of them", after the slaughter in the Church, for the dead or "the slain of Yahuwah shall be many",the few left, the 144000 shall be sent to the Nations. And many shall be ransomed. Halleluyah! But if only the 144,000 shall be able to stand in that day, it stands to reason that the multitude shall likely be among the slain in the blood-letting preceding Yahuwshuah's return. And they shall be resurrected along with the billion(s) other Saints who had been sleeping since Abel.
Obviously then, though chapter Seven is described as an interlude in Vision Two, it does represent parallel events to preceding history largely, and contemporaneous with same history - the history of the Six Seals, for the Seventh Seal is yet to be opened. And that is the subject of the next section.
And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
See “The Structure of Revelation” Chart. The seventh Seal closes in the end-time with the Second Coming of Christ. The Seven Seals end with Revelation, Chapter Eight, verse one, instead of a Chapter Seven, verse eighteen. (Chapter Numbers in scripture were determined by the translators and were not inspired.) The verses in each of the Prophetic Outlines in the Revelation Structure Chart move forward through time and in perfect sequence. Each Prophetic Outline culminates in a final end-time event. The Prophetic Outlines for Visions 2 thru 7 are interrupted by an Interlude which describes particular experiences of the 144,000.
As Christ approaches the Earth in the clouds of heaven, He is wrapped in glory (See Luke 21:27,28). Then for a “period of awful silence” [about the space of a literal half an hour] every heart searches itself. The righteous cry out (in the Sixth Seal: “Who shall be able to stand”?
Yes, a period of thirty literal minutes, the world would have some heart-searching, self-judgment, to do. However, thirty propheitic minutes equals three and half literal days. See Ezekiel 4:6. Heaven will be silent for three and half literal days. Because there will be no one left behind there when Yahuwah and Yahuwshuah and all the Angels come to get us. For the finally impenitent, there will be no where to hide. For the glory of Yahuwshuah would not allow anything in which sin is found to live a moment longer.
 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Master Yahuwshuah shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty Angels,  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not Elohim, and that obey not the gospel of our Master Yahuwshuah haMashiach:
But beloved, make no mistake about this, this death for the wicked is not the final death. But they and the Earth shall rest a thousand years during which the Saints vacation in Heaven. The vacation shall be a somewhat working one though, as they shall join Yahuwshuah and the Angels to determine the final punishmnent of the finally impenitent.
[20:1] And I saw an Angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Yahuwshuah, and for the word of Elohim, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of Elohim and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? ...
 Know ye not that we shall judge Angels? ...