Thus Says YAHUWAH
- "And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads."
- "And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth."
- " These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whither-soever he goeth. ..."
- "And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of YaHuWaH."
- "He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand."
- "And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, ...; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's ink-horn by his side: ...."
- "And the glory of the Elohiym of Israel ... called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's ink-horn by his side;"
- "And YHWH said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Yerushalayim, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof."
- "And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:"
- "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house."
- "And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city."
For Too Long Hirelings Have led Yahuwah's Church!
Now HE Elects HIS Own
They Are 144,000 In Number
SLAUGHTER - THE 144,000 EMERGE
Yahuwah's End Time Army
Ellen White's Very First Vision
The 144000 is so important to Yahuwah that it was His first revelation to Ellen White and the emerging Seventh-day Adventist Church, the Remnant Church, the Church of Laodicea, shortly after the Disappointment of October 22, 1844.
While I was praying at the family altar, the Holy Ghost fell upon me, and I seemed to be rising higher and higher, far above the dark world. I turned to look for the Advent people in the world, but could not find them, when a voice said to me, "Look again, and look a little higher." At this I raised my eyes, and saw a straight and narrow path, cast up high above the world. On this path the Advent people were traveling to the city, which was at the farther end of the path. They had a bright light set up behind them at the beginning of the path, which an angel told me was the Midnight cry. This light shone all along the path and gave light for their feet so that they might not stumble. If they kept their eyes fixed on Yahuwshuwah, who was just before them, leading them to the city, they were safe. But soon some grew weary, and said the city was a great way off, and they expected to have entered it before. Then Yahuwshuwah would encourage them by raising His glorious right arm, and from His arm came a light which waved over the Advent band, and they shouted, "Alleluia!" Others rashly denied the light behind them and said that it was not Elohiym that had led them out so far. The light behind them went out, leaving their feet in perfect darkness, and they stumbled and lost sight of the mark and of Yahuwshuwah, and fell off the path down into the dark and wicked world below. Soon we heard the voice of Elohiym like many waters, which gave us the day and hour of Yahuwshuwah's coming. The living saints, 144,000 in number, knew and understood the voice, while the wicked thought it was thunder and an earthquake. When Elohiym spoke the time, He poured upon us the Holy Ghost, and our faces began to light up and shine with the glory of Elohiym, as Mosheh' did when he came down from Mount Sinai. The 144,000 were all sealed and perfectly united. On their foreheads was written, Elohiym, New Yerushalayim, and a glorious star containing Yahuwshuwah's new name.
The Question most will want to ask is "Who are they, the 144,000? Where are they from? We should not of course begin to mislead each other, by stating that brother this or sister that is or will be a member of the 144,000! We were warned against this, in the following message:
It is not His plan that His people shall present something which they have to suppose, which is not taught in the Word. It is not His will that they shall get into controversy over questions which will not help them spiritually, such as, Who is to compose the hundred and forty-four thousand? This those who are the elect of Elohiym will in a short time know without question.
It is very clear, we are not to enter into fruitless debate over who is a member of the 144000. But we must know who the group is and where they will come from especially as we are charged by these words: "Let us STRIVE with all the POWER Elohiym has given us to be among the 144,000". Ellen G. White; Review & Herald, March 9, 1905. Some have misused this reference to forbid the study of the 144,000. We should not repeat their mistake, should we?
Am sure you want to be among this elite group for which so much was written in Revelation, attracting so much praise and admiration from heaven and our Savior. Why and how can you qualify for or become a member of something you know nothing about? Not a chance. But, Deuteronomy 29:29 (The Scriptures 1998+) tells us:
“The secret matters belong to Yahuwah our Elohiym, but what is revealed belongs to us and to our children forever, ..." Everything we need to know about the 144,000 have been revealed. It is for us to know or we may perish for lack of this crucial knowledge (Hosea 4:6).
And He called out in my hearing with a loud voice, saying, “Let the punishers of the city draw near, each with his weapon of destruction in his hand.” And look, six men came from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with his battle-axe in his hand. And one man in their midst was clothed with linen and had a writer’s ink-horn at his side. And they came in and stood beside the bronze altar. And the esteem of the Elohiym of Yisra’ĕl went up from the kerub ( Cherub ), where it had been, to the threshold of the House. And He called to the man clothed with linen, who had the writer’s ink-horn at his side, and יהוה (Yahuwah) said to him, “Pass on into the midst of the city, into the midst of Yerushalayim, and you shall put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it.”
And to the others He said in my hearing, “Pass on into the city after him and smite, do not let your eye pardon nor spare. “Slay to destruction old, young men, maidens and children and women, but do not come near anyone upon whom is the mark, and begin at My set-apart place (Sanctuary).” So they began with the elders who were in front of the House. And He said to them, “Defile the House, and fill the courts with the slain. Go out!” And they went out and smote in the city.
There is no other text in Yehezki'El about 'a Sealing' except this one!
Destruction had been stayed for a while by a special command by the Savior Yahuwshuwah , to the four Angels in Revelation chapter 7 to ensure completion of the Sealing first:
(1) And after this I saw four messengers standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
(2) And I saw another messenger coming up from the rising of the sun, holding the seal of the living Elohiym. And he cried with a loud voice to the four messengers to whom it was given to harm the earth and the sea,
(3) saying, “Do not harm the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees until we have sealed the servants of our Elohiym upon their foreheads.”
(4) And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of all the tribes of the children of Yisra’el:
(5) of the tribe of Yahuwdah twelve thousand were sealed, of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed, of the tribe of Gad, twelve thousand were sealed, ...
This sealing of the servants of Elohiym is the same that was shown to Yehezki'El in vision. John also had been a witness of this most startling revelation."
Study the 9th chapter of Yehezki'El. These words will be literally fulfilled; yet the time is passing, and the people are asleep. They refuse to humble their souls and to be converted. Not a great while longer will the Lord bear with the people who have such great and important truths revealed to them, but who refuse to bring these truths into their individual experience. The time is short. Elohiym is calling; will you hear? Will you receive His message? Will you be converted before it is too late? Soon, very soon, every case will be decided for eternity.
Yehezki'El chapter 9 and Revelation chapter 7 are the same event. Both prophets reported the same event. Yehezki'El emphasized 'the Slaughtered' while Yahuwchanon the Revelator emphasized 'the Sealed'. It is the Savior Himself, 'the One clothed in Linen', who seals His servants, on the Father's command. When He completes the Sealing, Yahuwshuwah will announce to His Father and heaven and earth, as in Yehezki'El 9:11 'And see, the man clothed with linen, who had the ink-horn at his side, reported back and said, “I have done as You commanded me.”' The five Slaughtering Angels take over and they shall be merciless! Beginning with Conference Presidents, Pastors, Elders, all including women and babes will be wiped out! Indeed, according to Peter, in 1 Peter 4:6, the Judgment begins with the House of Elohiym. The Seventh-day is soon to be purified by Elohiym Himself for He will not leave a single sinner alive to blight the work of the Loud Cry of the fourth Angel!
One sinner may diffuse darkness that will exclude the light of Elohiym from the entire congregation." ; Elohiym's displeasure is upon His people, and He will not manifest His power in the midst of them while sins exist among them and are fostered by those in responsible positions.
This work will be performed by destroying Angels. One day soon and very soon, the world will witness the last EndTime Passover night! "The angel is to place a mark upon the forehead of all who are separated from sin and sinners, and the destroying Angel will follow, to slay utterly both old and young."
WHO WILL BE SEALED AND FROM WHERE?
First, Who Will Be Sealed?
Yehezki'El chapter 9:4, says, "and יהוה said to him, “Pass on into the midst of the city, into the midst of Yerushalayim, and you shall put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it.”
Those who are challenging the corruption and apostasies of the Seventh-day Adventist church, 'SIGHING AND CRYING' WILL BE SEALED. If you are going along with the prevailing corruption of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, neglecting Health Reform, joining in the clapping and dancing praise-worship, celebrating Satan's holy days (Christmas, easter, Halloween, etc.) instead of Yahuwah's feasts of Leviticus 23, including the biblical seventh-day Sabbath and annual feasts dated by Yahuwah's biblical calendar, ignoring the Spirit of Prophecy, loyal to your pastors, presidents and elders and church instead of Yahuwah, YOU WILL NOT BE SEALED BUT WILL BE SLAUGHTERED! It does not matter whether you believe this or not. It is the Word of Yahuwah our Eloah. You would have also been agonizing over your own sins and 'Crying' for your weaknesses and seeking constant help for and striving for sinlessness.
Revelation chapter 14 is clear about the qualification for membership of the 144000. " They are those who were not defiled with women, for they are maidens. They are those following the Lamb wherever He leads them on. They were redeemed from among men, being first-fruits to Elohiym and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no falsehood, for they are blameless before the throne of Elohiym." Rev 14:4-5
'Women' in bible prophecies refer to churches as you well know (YirmeYahuw 6:2). The Bible is telling us that:
- The 144000 are Seventh-day Adventists who rejected the corrupted doctrines of the Seventh-day Adventist church itself and those of all other churches who together constitute Babylon! They are 'maidens', 'virgins', because they hold a pure doctrine. Their beliefs are pure biblically and uncorrupted by lies from both the Adventist Church and the rest of Babylon. "They are called virgins because they profess a pure faith. " - E.G. White, Christs Object Lessons, 406. They rejected the lie about keeping a Sabbath on the Gregorian Seventh-day! They refused to deny the Savior's atoning work in the Most Holy Place beginning on October 22, 1844, as directed by the General Conference. They joined in preaching the Sabbath 'more fully' as commanded by the Spirit of Prophecy. The Spirit of Prophecy was to them at the same level as the Bible, for both were authored by the same Holy Spirit.
- They followed the Lamb. When the Lamb left the holy place in the Sanctuary in Heaven and entered into the Most Holy Place, they followed. Meaning that they began to seek perfection of soul and sinlessness, understanding that this is the ANTI-TYPICAL DAY OF ATONEMENT, rather than sinning continually and confessing, refusing to believe they would be saved in their sins instead of from their sins! They refused to accept pastoral lies that Sinlessness is impossible. Believing the Savior instead who said, in Mark 9:23 'And יהושע (Yahuwshuwah) said to him, “If you are able to believe, all is possible to him who believes.”' and in Matthew 5:48 “Therefore, be perfect, as your Father in the heavens is perfect.".
And as the result of the above, they became the barley harvest, following the end of the judgment of the living, the first-fruits of the harvest of the world. Deemed blameless before the throne as their sins were no longer found any where in Heaven or on Earth. Amen.
Second, Where are they From?
Revelation Chapter 7 is clear. They are from the twelve tribes of Israel. And you know that Yisra'El today is the Seventh-day Adventist Church! "In order to be purified and to remain pure, Seventh-day Adventists must have the Holy Spirit in their hearts and in their homes. The Lord has given me light that when the Yisra'El of today humble themselves before Him, and cleanse the soul-temple from all defilement, He will hear their prayers in behalf of the sick and will bless in the use of His remedies for disease."
The Bible reveals that in the endtime, there shall be only two groups in the world before the 'Sealing': Babylon and the Seventh-day Adventist Church. After the Sealing, two groups only remain still! Only this time, the Seventh-day Adventist Church disappears leaving only Greater Babylon and the 'Remnant of the Remnant', 'the Stone of Daniel chapter 2'; 'The Second Brass Mountain of Zechariah Chapter 6'. 'Those who escape' of Isaiah 66:19.
In the dream given Nebuchadnezzar, in Daniel chapter 2, the image was destroyed by a 'Stone' cut-out without hands from 'the Mountain', not 'a mountain'. 'Mountain' in Prophecy is 'church'. At the time of the Ten Toes of the image, the only 'mountain' in the world is the Laodicean Church, the 'Seventh-day Adventist Church'. The small Stone cut-out of the 'Adventist church', brought history down and became a 'great mountain' after the 'Loud Cry' during the 'Time of Trouble'. The 144000 became a great mountain, by the Loud Cry and brought into the Remnant of the Remnant, an innumerable company in the Wheat Harvest. But the prophecy was clear as to the disappearance of 'the Mountain' from which the 'Stone' was cut-out. Daniel Chapter Two. Only Seventh-day Adventists, and not nominal ones or as so designated by church records, but those so reckoned by Heaven, will provide the pool from which the 144,000 must come from. The Sealing is for only the tribe of Yahuwdah and no one else. The membership is a spiritual one and certainly not physical.
Clad in the armor of Christ's righteousness, the church is to enter upon her final conflict. "Fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners" (Song of Solomon 6:10), she is to go forth into all the world, conquering and to conquer.
Is the 144,000 Symbolic or Literal?
The Barley Harvest was never symbolic of anything. It was Yahuwah's own. The Wheat Harvest was ours. He had to take first before we can take the blessed remainder. That's how it works. Among Israel, HE took the Levites to Himself. The Levites symbolized nothing or no one else. They were Yahuwah's inheritance. From Spiritual and eternal Israel, would He not have His Levites? He certainly will and YeshaYahuw 66:21 confirms that. The 144,000 are the eternal levites for Yahuwah. On arrival of the innumerable redeemed in Heaven, on occasions, the 144,000 were isolated from the rest of us. If they were symbolic, all the redeemed would sing the Song of Moshe together, and would follow the Lamb wherever in the Universe HE would go. But in these, only the 144,000 are scheduled. the rest of us are assigned other glorious tasks. The 144,000 remain in the Creators presence forever.
Ellen White saw the 144,000 and numbered them herself. The Angel numbered them as 144,000. Yahuwchanon the Revelator saw them and they were numbered as 144,000. Yahuwchanon numbered them by himself. But there was another group in heaven, which Yahuwchanon also saw but could not count - the great multitude!
Soon we heard the voice of Elohiym like many waters, which gave us the day and hour of Yahuwshuwah' coming. The living saints, 144,000 in number, knew and understood the voice, while the wicked thought it was thunder and an earthquake. Then the Angel said, "You must go back, and if you are faithful, you, with the 144,000, shall have the privilege of visiting all the worlds and viewing the handiwork of Elohiym." And as we were about to enter the holy temple, Yahuwshuwah raised His lovely voice and said, "Only the 144,000 enter this place," and we shouted, "Alleluia... I saw there tables of stone in which the names of the 144,000 were engraved in letters of gold. They sing "a new song" before the throne, a song which no man can learn save the hundred and forty and four thousand. It is the song of Mosheh and the Lamb--a song of deliverance. None but the hundred and forty-four thousand can learn that song, for it is the song of their experience--an experience such as no other company have ever had. "These are they which follow the Lamb whither-soever He goeth."
If the 144,000 is symbolic of all Seventh-day Adventists, of which I have been one, why should the Spirit of Prophecy exhort me to "Strive to be among the Number"? Also bear in mind that every population information in the Bible are literal. Not one biblical population (number) even in the context of symbolic prophecy has been found or proven to be symbolic!